Howard Mohr Community Center
7640 Jackson Boulevard
Forest Park, Illinois 60130
The Howard Mohr Community Center, named for the late State Senator and Forest Park Mayor, is owned and operated by the Village. The Community Center provides activities for all Village residents while paying special attention to young children and senior citizens. Support services include a food pantry for temporary emergency relief for residents and Meals on Wheels for residents of any age based on a needs assessment. The Community Center is home base for many senior activities with day trips scheduled out of the Center every week.
2021 Toy Drive Flyer
Community Center programs include:
· Clubhouse day care program for K-6 graders
· Adult and youth job information center
· Senior Citizens Club
· Parent & Tot
· Emergency assistance
· Senior door to door transportation for appointments, etc.
· Monday and Thursday shopping trips for those ages 55 and up
· Health fair
· Senior’s driver review class
· Free tax help for seniors
· Rental of center for parties, meetings, etc.
· Discounted PACE bus fares
· Senior Bingo
· Secretary of State Rules of the Road classes
· AARP tax help
· Movie and other events
Director: Karen Dylewski