Howard Mohr Community Center
7640 Jackson Blvd.
Forest Park, IL 60130
The Howard Mohr Community Center, named for the late State Senator and Forest Park Mayor, is owned and operated by the Village. The Community Center provides activities for all Village residents while paying special attention to young children and senior citizens. Support services include a food pantry for temporary emergency relief for residents and Meals on Wheels for residents of any age based on a needs assessment. The Community Center is home base for many senior activities with day trips scheduled out of the Center every week.
Community Center programs include:
· Clubhouse day care program for K-6 graders
· Adult and youth job information center
· Senior Citizens Club * Click to View SENIOR SERVICES GUIDE.
· Parent & Tot
· Emergency assistance
· Senior door to door transportation for appt., etc.
· Monday and Thursday shopping trips for 55 and up.
· Health fair
· Senior’s driver review class
· Free tax help for seniors
· Rental of center for parties, meetings, etc.
· Discounted PACE bus fares
Click here to view the Senior Newsletter
Click here to become a member of our Senior Citizen Club
Click here to view Senior Trip
Click here for the Senior survey - please complete and return so we know how best to serve you!
Click here for the Friday, December 29th Senior New Years Eve Party
Visit the calendar on the homepage to view senior bingo, Secretary of State rules of the road class and movie events.
Director: Karen Dylewski