The Village of Forest Park offers an opportunity for residents to dispose of leaves during the fall season. The Public Works Department Leaf Removal Program spans from October 1 – December 1 each year. There is no added cost for this service.
- Leaves should be raked curbside into the street gutters and will later be removed by the Village’s Public Works Department.
- The leaf pick-up schedule follows the street sweeper daily schedule, which is available by clicking HERE.
- Residents shall rake their leaves curbside a day before their scheduled pickup day.
- No grass clippings, bags or tree limbs are allowed.
- Contractors illegally dumping leaves (from other sites) will be cited.