Howard Mohr Community Center
7640 Jackson Blvd.
Forest Park, IL 60130
The Howard Mohr
Community Center, named for the late State Senator and Forest
Park Mayor, is owned and operated by the Village. The Community
Center provides activities for all Village residents while
paying special attention to young children and seniors. Support
services include a food pantry for temporary emergency relief
for residents and Meals on Wheels for residents of any age
based on a needs assessment. The Community Center is home
base for many senior activities with day trips scheduled out
of the Center every week.
on upcoming events, please select "News & Events"
Community Center programs include:
· Clubhouse day care program for K-6
· Adult and youth job information center
· Senior Citizens Club
· Parent & Tot
· Emergency assistance
· Senior door to door transportation for appt., etc.
· Monday and Thursday shopping trips for 55 and up.
· Health fair
· Senior’s driver review class
· Free tax help for seniors
· Rental of center for parties, meetings, etc.
· Discounted PACE bus fares